Lowongan kerja Pln terbaru 2012 ~ Beginning in the late 19th century, the development of electricity in Indonesia was intensified in several Dutch Companies operating in sugar and tea plantation that developed power plant to meet their personal needs.
Between 1942-1945, there was a great shift from these Dutch manufacturing companies by the Japanese after the Dutch surrendered to the Japanese army in the beginning of World War II.
The shift reoccurred at the end of World War II in August 1945 when the Japanese surrendered to the Allied Forces. This opportunity was taken over by the youths and electricity labourers through Labour/Employee Electricity and Gas delegation together with the Management of KNI Head Office to meet President Soekarno to ask the handover of the Companies to the Government of the Republic of Indonesia. On October 27, 1945, President Soekarno established Electricity and Gas Bureau under the Departement of Public Works and Energy with power plant capacity of 157.5 MW.
On January 1, 1961, Gas and Electricity Bureau was changed to BPU-PLN (Board of General Administration of the State Electricity Company) that focused on electricity, gas and coke sectors. On January 1, 1965 BPU-PLN was dismissed and 2 (two) state owned enterprises were formalised, namely Perusahaan Listrik Negara (PLN), a state-owned electricity company, to manage electrity power and Perusahaan Gas Negara (PGN) to manage gas power.
In 1972, in accordance with Government Regulation No. 17, the State-owned Electricity Company was enacted as a State-owned General Electricity Company and as PKUK responsible to provide electricity to meet public needs. While the Government policy was giving opportunity to the Private Sectors to focus on the provision of electricity, the status of PLN was changed from a General Company to Corporation’ as well as PKUK in providing electricity for public needs until the present. (Source: PLN)
* To be an ever-growing, excellent and credible World Class
* Company supported by competent human resources.
* To operate electricity business and other related sectors, orientated to customer satisfaction, corporate members and shareholders.
* To make electric power as a media to improve quality of life of the people.
* To strive making electricity as driving force of the economy
* To operate environmentally friendly businesses .
COMPETENCE IN CAREER DEVELOPMENT & PT PLN PERSERO
Opportunity to develop themselves wide open ever since you joined with us throughout your career with PT PLN (Persero). We provide a variety of programs to support your professionalism and competence, among others:
* Training, and workshops at the Centre for Education and Training PT PLN (Persero)
* Workshops and seminars in various institutions within / outside the country
* Professional certification
* Selective scholarships to continue their education to higher education in Universities within / outside the country
* Executive and Senior Education Specialist
* Internal Job Posting
* Task work at a subsidiary of PT PLN (Persero)
* Talent Pool for capture and acceleration of an employee's career potential
* Coaching, Mentoring and Performance Management Officer
In 2012 PT PLN Persero is opening positions for Diploma III, IV and bachelor degree graduated. Interested applicants may read detail announcement below
Lowongan kerja Pln terbaru 2012